Albion Strawberry Plants
Albion strawberry plants produces very large fruit that is mostly conical, very firm and red in color. Its flavor is very good for a day-neutral. To get the high yields it is capable of producing, this variety will need a stronger watering and nutrient program than any other ever bearer. Wider plant spacing will deliver the largest berries.
U.S. Plant Patent #16,228
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 - 7
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
Avoid Common Mistakes
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please Go Here!