EVIE 2 STRAWBERRY PLANTS
Evie 2 Strawberry plants are what Commercial growers will want to plant this strawberry variety from the Peter Vinson breeding program in Kent, England. An improvement over the Everest, this day-neutral is easier to grow, higher yielding and less sensitive to the warm summer temperatures that shut down day-neutral production in the East and Midwest. Berries have an attractive red color, good flavor and maintain good size. In fruiting trials here, Evie-2 produced the largest spring crop of any day-neutral variety we have tested to date.
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 - 8
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
Avoid Common Mistakes
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please Go Here!