Mara Des Bois Strawberry Plants
Mara Des Bois strawberry was developed by a French breeding program. This variety produces small to medium fruit, and contains the highest flavor and fragrance of any everbearer. Berries have an attractive red color with a high gloss. Planted in the spring, Mara Des Bois Strawberry plants will produce fruit during the summer into the fall. The following spring it also produces a good spring crop. Although considered a specialty variety for home gardeners, it is also good for commercial applications when high taste and berry fragrance is required.
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 - 7
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
Avoid Common Mistakes Planting Mara Des Bois Strawberry Plants
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please Go Here!