SAN ANDREAS STRAWBERRY PLANT
San Andreas strawberry is a moderate day-neutral with a production pattern very similar to Albion. Plant vigor for San Andreas is somewhat higher than for Albion early in the season, but berry size throughout the fruiting season is similar to Albion. The fruit color for San Andreas is slightly lighter than for Albion, and it has similar post harvest characteristics. The flavor of San Andreas stawberry plant is outstanding and has good disease resistance.
U.S. Plant Patent #19,975
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 - 7
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
Avoid Common Mistakes Planting San Andreas
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant the San Andreas strawberry plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please Go Here!